A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground bison
- 6 teaspoons spaghetti seasoning mix
- 1 (15½ ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15½ ounce) can tomatoes
- ½ package (1 pound) spaghetti
- Brown ground beef; pour off grease.
- Add seasoning, tomato sauce, and whole tomatoes.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Cook spaghetti until tender.
- Serve with toast and a green salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.