1 tsp. baking soda
2 c. flour
1 c. sour milk
1 c. Raisins
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Beat Sugar, oil and eggs until well mixed.
- Add spices and baking soda, mix well again.
- Add flour alternately with the milk. Stir in Raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into tube or bundt pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350F, 1 hr. Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn upside down on serving plate and remove from pan.
- Cool completely. No icing needed, but you could sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.