- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c. Bisquick baking mix
- 1 jar (5 oz.) pimento-stuffed olives
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce
- Mix in baking mix until dough forms (work with hands if necessary).
- Pat olives completely dry on paper towel.
- Shape 1 teaspoon dough around each olive.
- Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet until light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Makes about 45 appetizers.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.