This is a copycat version of the soup from the Olive Garden. NOTE: Makes 9 quarts!! Just cut the recipe down for smaller batches.
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 14 ounces carrots, slivered
- 12 ounces onions, chopped
- 14 ounces celery, diced
- 48 ounces tomatoes, canned—diced
- 2 cups red kidney beans
- 2 cups white kidney beans
- 88 ounces beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2½ teaspoons pepper
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 48 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces dry pasta shell macaroni
- Sauté beef in oil in large 10 qt. pot until beef starts to brown.
- Add onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to pot.
- Also add beef stock, oregano, pepper, Tabasco, spaghetti sauce and noodles.
- Simmer until celery and carrots are tender, about 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.