- 1 x 6 ounces thin Pasta, (capellini)
- 1/2 cup green olive, quartered
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 x cloves garlic, minced
- 1 dsh Cayenne
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbl flour
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 ,cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Cook the Pasta to desired doneness. Drain, rinse in cold water, and set aside.
- Saute , peppers, and garlic in a little water over medium heat until peppers are soft.
- In a small bowl, mix Cayenne, paprika (use 2 to 3 dashes), and salt with the flour. Add oil to vegetables. Sprinkle flour mixture over the olive and peppers and stir. continue cooking over low heat for a few seconds.
- Add the Pasta and toss until all noodles are coated and are spread throughout. Toss the Parmesan cheese into Pasta at the last minute and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.