Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth), cooled to room temperature
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup sliced ripe * ¼ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup diced pimentos
- ¼ cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- lettuce leaves
- Combine rice, celery, olives, onion and pimientos in large bowl.
- Combine salad dressing and mayonnaise with fork in small bowl; blend well.
- Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.