This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 bunches arugula thick stems removed
- 2 fennel bulbs very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese shavings
- Combine arugula and fennel in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss with greens.
- Garnish with parmesan shavings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.