- 2 and 1/4 cup of flour
- 2 cups of Sugar( you can use less)
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of grated lemon peel ( optional)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 cup of margarine
- 1 carton of(8 oz.) pineapple or mandarin orange yogurt or 1 cup of sour cream
- 3 eggs( 3/4 of a cup of liquid eggs)
- Greased and floured 12 flute cup or tube pan
- Mix at low speed.
- The beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Bake at 325 for 60 or 70 minutes.
- Cool upright for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.