Cook Time: No Time
- extra virgin olive oil, possibly Italian.
- anchovies (conserved salted fillets )
- capers (small or big)
- lemon or lime juice
- If you are so lucky to own a blender, pour the oil in it.
- Add more than 3 fillets if you like it salty.
- Add 5 big or 12 small capers.
- Squeeze half a lemon or a lime.
- Remember to push the start button.
- Serve on: any salad, cooked vegetables, meats or place it in the middle of the table as dip!
- Give a couple of seconds to alloy and start eating.
My way Edit
- I do take a bowl and pour the oil in it.
- Than i start cutting all the things I'm mentioning above, slowly.
- Of course tiny bits.
- After several hours, my appetite is at maximum.
- I'll start eating without giving the time to alloy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.