One Pot Chicken Curry sounds too good to be true, until you sink your taste buds in it! Just put the stuff in a pot and it's ready to go. Compatible with crockpots.
- Chicken (canned, or leftover)
- Milk (dairy, almond, soy, whatever)
- Vegetables of choice (carrots, corn, peas, peppers, etc)
- Curry Powder, black pepper, salt, other seasonings
- Leftover rice
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Thinkener, like cornstarch
- Place a pot on the burner and turn the heat on, no further than 5.
- In the pot, add chicken, milk, vegetables, and curry powder. Stir and set aside.
- When it starts to boil, keep stirring. You may add in the thickener at this time.
- Turn off the stove and get out some leftover rice. You can even mix rice into the curry!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.