Serve hot with homemade garlic dip.
- 2 large onions
- 4 tbsp plain flour or besan
- 2 tbsp milk
- water to mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dry coriander
- 1 tsp dry cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- oil for deep frying and shallow frying
- salt as per taste
- Chop onions into fine strips then fry gently until slightly softened ,then leave to cool.
- Mix flour, seasonings , milk and eggs together to form a smooth paste, add water to make a slightly runny consistency.
- Add the onion and mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in pan for deep frying ,when medium heat drop spoonfuls of the mixture in and fry until deep golden and crispy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.