- 1 lager Spanish onion
- 1 large red onion
- 1 bundle green onions
- 1 white onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 small cloves garlic peeled and crushed
- 4 sticks celery, diced (optional)
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder (optional)
- onion powder (optional)
- croutons and grated cheese (optional)
- Slice the onions and place them in a frying pan with butteer and garlic.
- For a heartier broth, add four sticks of diced celery (to be fried with the onions).
- Gently sauté the onions and celery, if desired, until golden brown.
- Transfer the onions into a large soup pot, adding the stock, water, and Worcestershire sauce (you might also add a bit of garlic powder, but that’s optional).
- Cook this mixture down over a medium-low flame until it’s reduced by two cups.
- Serve the soup with fresh croutons and fresh grated cheese, if desired.
- Visualize your body being filled with white light and you eat it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.