- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 box (16 oz) powdered sugar, save a little to dust top
- Heat over to 350 °F.
- Lightly spray a 13x9x2 with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg and melted butter. Mix well until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pat lightly into prepared baking pan, covering bottom and sides of pan.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined. Beat in melted butter until evenly blended.
- On low speed beat in powered sugar, beat until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust in pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until sides are set and center is still a bit jiggly.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.