This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup drained pimento-stuffed green olives coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate covered for at least 2 hours before serving at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.