This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 ripe tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 large cucumber partially peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup oil cured black olives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange vegetables on a platter and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Add olives and oregano then season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.