- 6 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, oregano, or chives
- 1 scallion, minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 ounce Pepper Jack Cheese or 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites and the yolk. Add the herbs and scallion, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a nonstick omelet pan with cooking spray, heat the pan to medium, and pour in the eggs. Use a wooden spoon to move them around, making sure to scrape the bottom to prevent them from sticking. When they begin to come together, sprinkle on the Cheese, and cook till they reach the desired doneness
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.