Cook time:80 min
This is a vegetarian version of Orange-Ginger-Sesame Chicken.
- the sauce from the Orange-Ginger-Sesame Chicken recipe
- your favorite deep-frying batter
- oil with a high smoking point appropriate for deep frying
- firm or extra-firm tofu cut into two (2) cm³ cubes
- sesame seeds
- sesame oil
- Roll the tofu cubes in flour, subsequently dip them in batter, and deep fry them in batches. They may be refrigerated or frozen until ready for use.
- Sauté the deep-fried tofu cubes in a skillet with the sesame oil until desired crispiness is achieved.
- Pour an appropriate quantity of sauce over the cubes. Turn until coated and the sauce has thickened and adheres well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.