- 1 lb fresh chinese lo mein noodles
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil, or more as needed
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into ½-inch lengths
- 1 bunch watercress, rinsed
- 1½ lbs bok choy, rinsed, ends thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves, as garnish
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tbsp granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1½ tbsp sesame oil
- juice of ½ large orange
- grated zest from 1 whole orange
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Bring pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat and when at a rolling boil, add fresh noodles.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, drain in colander and rinse well under cold water.
- Set aside to continue draining.
- Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat and stir-fry garlic and ginger until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add tofu, adding more oil as necessary, and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes, or until it turns golden.
- Remove from wok.
- Add scallions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy, adding more oil if necessary, and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until tender; add watercress and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Return garlic, ginger and tofu to wok and stir-fry 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
- Place noodles in large serving bowl and toss with half of dressing.
- Add tofu and vegetables and toss with remaining dressing.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.
Noodles Videos Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.