- 1⅓ cup of white flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- ⅓ cup of powdered milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- ⅔ cup of orange juice
- ⅔ cup of vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and powdered milk.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar, until well mixed. Add the orange juice and mix well.
- Add the oil and vanilla and beat again.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, beating between each addition.
- Beat for another minute or two minutes.
- Pour into a 9" x 13" greased and lightly floured cake pan and bake at about 350°F until a toothpick or knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.