This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices canned pineapple
- 4 slices unpeeled naval orange
- 4 slices unpeeled lemon
- 4 slices unpeeled lime
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup orange juice
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- Brown chops well and place in baking dish then season with salt and pepper.
- Add sufficient water to cover bottom of pan.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove cover.
- Place a slice of pineapple, orange, lemon and lime on each chop.
- Combine honey, juice from can of pineapple and orange juice and pour over chops.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered for 30 additional minutes basting every 5 – 10 minutes with glaze.
- Top with cherry and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.