This is another recipe in which catfish is grilled.
- 2 medium catfish fillets
- 1 large orange
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- salt / pepper
- garlic (optional)
- First, mix the syrup and juice from orange with the fillets.
- You will need to do this in a ziplock bag, and place the mixture in a fridge for about 2 hours.
- Next, make a bag from tin foil, and place the fillets flat and top along with walnuts and zest from orange.
- Then, add salt and pepper.
- You may also add in garlic, as it is an optional ingredient.
- Cover this mix with contents from the ziplock bag, and make sure you seal the tinfoil bag.
- You can now grill the contents of the tinfoil on a low heat for 45 minutes.
- The duration for cooking depends on the size of the fish you have used.
- Once the fish is cooked, you can open the foil out.
- As soon as you do, steam will immediately escape.
- You can now serve this dish with vegetables.
- You can also serve it with creamed potatoes.
- Preparation time for this meal is around 15 minutes, refrigeration time is for 2 hours, and cooking time is around 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.