Supremely simple to make, this is a delightfully seasoned entrée.
- Chicken Supreme from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 2½ hours
- Serves: 6
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 6 pieces chicken
- ¼ envelope onion soup mix
- Combine first four ingredients and pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
- Lay chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
- Cover casserole, airtight, with heavy aluminum foil.
- Bake 2 hours without opening the foil, at 350°F.
- Can be frozen after baking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.