- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 6-9 pieces chicken
- ¼ envelope onion soup mix
- Combine the first four ingredients and pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Lay chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
- Cover casserole, airtight, with heavy aluminum foil.
- Bake 2 hours without opening the foil, at 350°F. Serve with rice or other appetizers.
- Cook Time: About 2½ hours
- Serves: 6
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.