Orange Cream Smoothie from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup skim milk
- 6 ounces low-fat vanilla or orange yogurt
- ⅓ cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for about 20 seconds, or until all ingredients are smooth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.