Orange Jelly from Dainty Desserts for Dainty People by Knox Gelatine—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- 1 envelope Knox sparkling gelatine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Soak gelatine in cold water five minutes, and dissolve in boiling water.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved; then add orange juice.
- Strain through cheese cloth into molds, first dipped in cold water, and chill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.