- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 cups sifted cake flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- cream butter and Sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Blend in grated orange rind.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture in 3 portions alternately with orange juice in two portions.
- Turn batter into two greased 9-inch layer pans.
- Bake in moderate oven, 375 degrees, 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven. Let set in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto cooling rack or cake plate.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.