Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in thin slices (about 2 whole breasts)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium orange, sliced in rings
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow pea pods
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 can (14 ounces) pineapple tidbits in own juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange slices, drained
- Preheat heavy fry pan about 3 minutes on medium high temperature;spray with nonstick corn oil cooking spray.
- Add chicken breast strips and minced garlic and stir fry about 3 minutes.
- Increase temperature to high and add onion and snow pea pods, stir frying about 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger and pineapple, continuing to stir fry about 3 minutes more.
- In small bowl, mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of the chicken broth, stirring until smooth.
- Slowly stir in remaining broth and then add to mixture in fry pan, stirring gently to mix evenly.
- Add mandarin oranges and heat only until hot through, about 2minutes, stirring gently to keep orange sections from breaking.
- Serve over rice or with wide oriental noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.