A Catfish recipe.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed (or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary)
- 1 1/4 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- For garnish: orange slices
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add Onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft but not brown. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir in orange zest, orange juice and rosemary; stir and cook for 1 minute. Add Catfish fillets and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover tightly and cook for 8 to10 minutes or until flakes easily when tested with a fork.