- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest, grated
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup rum
- cream together butter and Sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Pour batter into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 50 minutes.
- If you don't want to use rum you may increase orange juice to 1/2 cup and use 1 tsp. of rum extract.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.