- 2-3 lbs. chicken pieces
- 8 oz. can water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 T cornstarch
- 3 T cold water
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Top with water chestnuts.
- Combine orange juice, peel, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low about 4 hours or till chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken and chestnuts and keep warm.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water.
- Stir into juices in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH, stirring occasionally, 10-15 min or till slightly thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with rice.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.