- This is a hot weather dessert, and you can serve it over ice cubes to make it really cold.
- Peel and segment the oranges, ensuring that no pits, pith or skin remain.
- Put the segments in a glass dish and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring the Sugar and water gently to the boil, stirring occsionally.
- Boil for 15 minutes, until it is the consistency of a thin syrup. Add the rosewater and stir to blend.
- Pour the syrup over the orange segments and chill until required.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.