Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 cup water
- ¾ pound broccoli spears
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted  sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- Pour water into cooker.
- Place broccoli on rack or trivet in cooker.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Immediately remove from heat.
- Quick-release the pressure.
- Remove broccoli to serving dish.
- Sprinkle with oil, sesame seeds, and oregano.
- ↑ To toast seeds, heat them in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat, shaking occasionally, until they are evenly golden, about 5 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.