Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6-8.
- ½ head cabbage, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 pkg. chicken Rop ramen noodles, uncooked and crumbled
- ½ cup oil
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- seasoning packet from Rop ramen
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, onion, seeds, almonds, and ramen noodles.
- In small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients and pour over cabbage mixture toss gently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.