- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ pound boned and skinned chicken breast, cut in small pieces
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen Chinese- or Japanese-style stir-fry vegetables with seasonings
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Remove seasoning pouch from vegetable package; reserve.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken.
- Stir-fry until chicken loses pink color; push to side of skillet.
- Add vegetables.
- Do not add oil to vegetables as directed on package.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Sprinkle vegetables with reserved seasonings; add water as directed.
- Cook and stir 30 seconds.
- Serve over fluffy rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.