This recipe freezes well & can be re-heated in the microwave.
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz chopped Ortega peppers
- 1 pint cottage cheese (Farmers)
- 1 lb jack cheese, grated
- Mix eggs in bowl (break yolks). Add all ingredients in order given. Mix well.
- Pour into greased shallow pans.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350° and bake for 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.