Cheese sponge cream. This is supposed to be not only a taste treat but a delight to the eye of the beholder.
- Cream butter.
- Press cheese through a sieve twice and add to butter.
- Cream well.
- Whip cream until stiff and fold into above mixture.
- Butter a small mold and line with alternate very thin slices of white and dark bread.
- Fill with the butter and cheese mixture, and chill thoroughly.
- Unmold it onto a cold serving plate and garnish with anything you wish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.