This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium potato finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 eggs lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- Melt butter in a skillet over moderate heat.
- Sauté potato and pepper until tender about 5 minutes.
- Add bacon and eggs then cook stirring frequently until set.
- Divide egg mixture between the tortillas and top with cheese, salsa and scallions.
- Roll up tucking the ends under.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.