Recipe by Arleen Kaptur. See her article on Perk-up Sauces and Marinades;
- 1 x 16-oz can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 x 8-oz can tomato sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 x 1¼ oz envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- In blender, combine the ingredients.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Use to baste steaks, hamburgers, and pork chops during the last 5 minutes of barbecue time.
- Feels like you're out there on that 'lone prairie!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.