"Out of Salad Dressing" Salad Dressing from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 10 minutes to make, 8 hours refrigeration
- Serves: 12
- 1½ lemons, juiced
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- Mix together lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in milk, adjusting the amount or adding a little water, to make the dressing as thin or thick as you like.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Instead of garlic salt, crush a clove of garlic and mix into the dressing with a little salt (to taste).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.