Purchased from the Bivins Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown.
- Put butter, vanilla and chocolate chips in blender.
- Heat whipping cream until hot.
- Pour hot cream over ingredients in the blender and blend until all the chocolate is dissolved and smooth.
- Pour into a buttered dish and cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- Scoop out a teaspoon of the truffle mixture and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Roll in powdered cocoa or finely chopped nuts.
- Put into plastic containers with a tight lid and freeze.
- Thaw slightly before serving.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.