- 1 32-oz. can baked beans
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup very strong brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 12 cup chopped tomato
- 4 hot dogs, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1 tbs. horseradish
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Place in oven-proof casserole.
- Bake at 300 for approximately 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Add additional beer if beans seem to be drying out.
Great served at a campsite with all your other camping food.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.