Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
This is a recipe that has been pulled from my archives and has been completely updated. My initial recipe was more complicated, I think this recipe is much closer to the first recipe.
- Check Out More Restaurant Recipes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cube Velveeta in small pieces, so it can melt easily.
- In a small sized saucepan combined cubed Velveeta cheese and heavy cream.
- Turn the heat on low, and stir until all cheese is melted.
- Reduce the heat to simmer until you are ready to combine with the pasta.
- Once pasta is done, pour back into the pot where it was cooked, add sauce, and mix well.
- If you need to reheat this later, the macaroni and cheese can be made creamy again by adding heavy cream to this.
- You can use milk, for this recipe, but the results are much more creamy when you use heavy cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.