Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 4 artichokes, medium size
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- celery salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, concentrated
- 2 cups water
- Wash, clean and trim artichokes.
- Pour melted butter inside of artichoke leaves then sprinkle with celery salt.
- Mix lemon juice with water and pour inside pressure cooker.
- Place steamer basket inside pressure cooker and add artichokes.
- Close lid, bring to high pressure, lower heat on stove and pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- Use cold-water release method to release pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
- Open lid and serve immediately while hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.