Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup egg substitute
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crushed fine
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to beat ingredients for about 1 minute.
- Cover bowl and chill for several hours so that flavors can develop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.