A tasty oven baked chicken recipe featuring bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 6 chicken breasts or thighs, skinned and trimmed of fat
- Skim or low-fat milk
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs (or crushed croutons, desired flavor / crushed french fried onions)
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon Tony,s seasoning
- Vegetable oil spray
- (Add vegetables if desired)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Place chicken pieces in shallow bowl or pan; cover with milk. Let soak for 15 minutes or longer in refrigerator.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley flakes, and Tony,s.
- Dip soaked chicken pieces, one leg at a time, in breading mixture, coating on all sides.
- Set the coated pieces on a greased baking pan, preferably non-stick. Lightly spray chicken with vegetable oil spray.
- Place baking pan in oven for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.