From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- In 9x13 baking dish arrange chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken, then top with cheese.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve if desired with hot cooked pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.