Seasoning Suggestions Edit
- Mix together spices (or just use salt if you don't want seasoned fries).
- Bake or nuke 1 – 2 potatoes per person and let them cool a little. Slice each potato lengthwise into 6-8 wedges and lightly sprinkle each wedge with seasoning mix and place, skin side down, on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 – 15 minutes or until crispy. You can play around with the spices and come up with your own favorite.
- I also make a dip for them: (you can eat it right away, but it is even better after it sits a while).
- Mix all the ingredients together chill for a couple hours or overnight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.