Oven BBQ chicken and veggies. Makes 4 servings
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 yellow squash, cut into slices
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In skillet, heat the oil.
- Add onion and red pepper, saute until softened.
- Add zucchini, squash and BBQ sauce, toss to coat.
- Spread veggies in skillet in even layer.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place chicken in 11x7x3 inch baking dish.
- Bake 15 min.
- Or until done.
- Pour off excess liquid from baking dish.
- Brush chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup cheese.
- Top veggies with cheese.
- Place the chicken and veggies in oven.
- Bake until cheese melts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.