- 6 lg. baking potatoes
- 3/4 c. water
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 envelopes seasoned coating mix for chicken
- Peel potatoes and cut into long strips.
- Mix water, oil and Tabasco in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Mix onion, garlic powder and coating mix.
- Add potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Place in a single layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet and bake in a preheated hot oven (400 degrees) for 30 to 35 minutes or until easily pierced.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve hot.
- Serves 6
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.