From Menu and Recipes Week 6/24/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup Bisquick
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2½ – 3½ lb broiler fryer chicken cut up
- 1 can evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Bisquick, cheese and paprika.
- Dip chicken into evaporated milk and coat with cheese mixture.
- Place skin sides up in an ungreased 9x13 baking dish, drizzle with margarine.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.