This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 6 russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut potato lengthwise into wedges then place in a bowl.
- Add thyme and pepper and toss well.
- Drizzle oil over wedges tossing well to coat.
- Arrange on a sheet pan coated with cooking spray and bake for 30 minutes at 450 °F.
- Sprinkle cheese and salt evenly over wedges.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.